An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the JJ Fox Trading team as a Showroom Assistant.
Purpose of this Role:
The primary purpose of this position is to ensure an exceptional level of customer service by acting as the first point of contact for customers and providing them with a comprehensive understanding of the products and services we offer, addressing their needs, advising them on the best products and services they may require, and re-directing calls to specialists who can further support them with their queries.
- Greet and assist customers and complete transactions
- Provide advice and guidance on product selection
- Process till sales and refunds
- Resolve or redirect queries, take orders, upsell products & services
- Consult with sales representatives and warehouse staff with customer queries
- Maintain a clean and tidy showroom and replenish stock
- Ensure products and shelving are kept clean and presentable
- Replenish shelves to maintain a fully stocked showroom
- Assist in other areas of the administration office as and when required including but not limited to scanning and filing of hard copy invoices and processing invoices for payment.
- Experience in a similar role
- Good knowledge of Office 365 (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Customer Service experience
- Experience of working in Foodservice, FMCG, Beverage, and Non-foods industry
Hours of Work
Normal working hours are 37.5 per week over five days and you may be required, on occasion, to work overtime to meet business needs.
- 20 days’ vacation
- Subscription to Dental and Health care at preferential rates
- Options to buy or sell up to one third of holidays
- Company discount
How to Apply & Closing Date
Please email your CV to: email@example.com