Do you have a passion for providing excellent Customer Service? Do you have experience or the transferrable skills to be able to work within a fast-paced face-to-face working environment? Do you have the drive and experience of delivering a best practice approach to customers?
JJ Fox Trading Ltd is seeking a Customer Services & Sales Assistant to join their dynamic and customer service focused Showroom team, which could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Purpose of role:
The primary purpose of this position is to ensure an exceptional level of customer service by acting as the first point of contact for customers and providing them with a comprehensive understanding of the products and services we offer, addressing their needs, advising them on the best products and services they may require, and re-directing calls to specialists who can further support them with their queries.
- Greet and assist customers and complete transactions
- Provide advice and guidance on product selection
- Process till sales and refunds
- Resolve or refer customer complaints
- Resolve or redirect queries, take orders, upsell products & services
- Accurate communication of messages
- Retrieve orders from various sources
- Assist with customers visiting the office
- Consult with sales representatives and warehouse staff with customer queries
- Taking payments, refunds and documenting the transactions
- Setting up recurring orders
- Maintain a clean and tidy showroom and replenish stock
- Ensure products and shelving are kept clean and presentable
- Replenish shelves to maintain a fully stocked showroom
- Balance till sales with receipts
- Reconcile till transactions to daily receipts
- Prepare cash banking and deliver to bank
- Assist in other areas of the administration office as and when required including but not limited to scanning and filing of hard copy invoices and processing invoices for payment.
- Good level of written and spoken English
- Desirable to have previous experience working in a face-to-customer service type role
- A high level of self-motivation and organisation
- Ability to lead a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
- An excellent customer service aptitude and a professional and courteous manner
- A high level of self-awareness to remain calm under pressure and to therefore be able to provide excellent customer service at all times
Hours of Work
This position is based on a 30hr week Monday to Saturday, however, it is desirable for the successful candidate to have flexibility to work additional hours, if and when required by the business.
- Training will be given on the machines, and you will gain a basic food safety certification
- A uniform is provided
- 20 days’ vacation
- Subscription to Dental and Health care
How to apply
Email your CV and Letter of Application to: firstname.lastname@example.org