An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the JJ Fox Guernsey Ltd team as a Showroom Manager.
Purpose of the Role:
The Showroom Manager is responsible for the efficient running of the Showroom in which performance is measured by turnover, gross profit, budgets, and stock valuation. A key purpose of this position is to provide leadership to your direct reports, be accountable for managing workloads and for developing your own skills and capabilities to become a leader of a high performing team. You will also be responsible for proactively and deliberately contributing to a positive and supportive working environment to facilitate the leadership of the team.
- Product Portfolio Management – the management of the products which are listed and offered for sale, requiring new products to be identified, sourced and listed, and poor performing products discontinued.
- Stock management – identifying and managing appropriate levels of stock required.
- Human Resource Management – identifying and managing human resources required to achieve specific measurable objectives.
- Pricing Management – the management of the price at which different products are sold.
- Promotions Management – the management of business elements used to enhance the rate of sale of products, including but not limited to: Price Discounting, Special Offers, Customer Service, Events, Email Campaigns, Press/Social Media/Blog Communications. Supported by our inhouse Marketing and Procurement Managers.
- Merchandising Management – the management of the shelving and display systems, and the positioning of stock offered for sale.
- Visual Merchandising Management – the management of the quality, style, upkeep and positioning of all visual elements in the showrooms.
- Stakeholders management – representing the company, making sure the team fulfils the contract with suppliers and exceeds their standards, managing internal relationships.
- Customer Service Management – resolving customer complaints as and when appropriate and managing key client relationships.
- Being a good role model aligning values, work standards and personal standards that discerning consumers would expect to find in a premium retail
- Good level of written and spoken English
- A high level of self-motivation and organisation
- A strategic thinker who understands the needs of the business and customers
- Ability to lead a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
- An excellent customer service aptitude and a professional and courteous manner
- Experience in a similar role
- Good knowledge of Office 365 (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Ability to write management reports
Hours of Work
Normal working hours are 37.5 per week over five days including Saturdays on occasion. You may be required to work overtime to meet business needs.
- 25 days’ holiday (with the option to buy and sell up to one third of non-public holidays in any one year)
- Subscription to Dental and Health care at preferential rates
How to Apply:
Please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org