An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the JJ Fox Trading and Easenmyne Team as a Trainee Butcher! The successful applicant needs to be a physically fit, well organised, responsible and proactive individual. You will be working with world recognised brands, boning, beef lamb, or preparing steaks for a wide variety of clients.
Purpose of the Role:
The main purpose of this position is to prepare/cut to required specifications multi species meat while operating in a manor to comply with HACCP requirements and in line with Easenmyne policies and procedures and relevant Health and Safety regulations.
- To prepare/cut to required specifications multi species meat
- To observe where possible and report non-conformance product passing on the line to supervisor/manager
- To ensure traceability information stays with the product whilst on the cutting line
- To report any concerns on freshness/quality to a supervisor/manager
- Clean the main factory areas, cutting boards and equipment used at the end of each shift
- The job will also include other reasonable related duties as required. You will be required to undergo on job and attend off job training sessions to enable you to carry out your duties effectively and skilfully. Undertake duties within other departments if required dependant on the needs of the business.
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- CV Required
- Excellent attention to detail
- Butchery and Foodservice experience
- Ability to work to tight deadlines in a fast- paced and ever-changing commercial environment whilst maintaining effective working relationships and a positive, cheerful attitude.
Hours of Work
Normal working hours are 40 per week Monday- Saturday and you may be required, on occasion, to work overtime to meet business needs.
- 20 days’ vacation
- Subscription to Dental and Health care at preferential rates
- Options to buy or sell up to one third of holidays
How to Apply
Please email email@example.com