An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the JJ Fox Trading and Easenmyne Team as a Trainee Butcher.
The successful applicant needs to be a physically fit, well organised and responsible individual.
We are currently looking for someone who is interested in learning a trade which can lead to excellent career prospects. No experience is required as full training and development is provided. You’ll be working in a team environment, so support is always at hand. The ideal candidate will have the below qualities:
- Produce, pick, deliver products to our customers as and when required
- Ensure you implement the daily HACCAP procedures as required.
- Arrange for the goods to be unloaded and safely stored away.
- Keep a record on the day the goods are brought in and ensure all butchery products are signed for
- Ensure that the butchery in is good condition and can keep the goods safe from elements of nature
- Responsible for implementing HACCAP and Health Safety procedures and policies ensuring you are complying with the rules and regulations.
- Support a proactive safety environment, with emphasis on good housekeeping techniques
- Perform various other duties as required
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- CV Required
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines in a fast- paced and ever-changing commercial environment whilst maintaining effective working relationships and a positive, cheerful attitude.
- Ability to follow instructions and procedures
- Be safety conscious
- Be flexible in your approach to work
- Show a commitment to quality work and reliability
- Show willing to gain new skills and experience
Hours of Work
Normal working hours are 40 per week Monday- Saturday and you may be required, on occasion, to work overtime to meet business needs.
How to Apply
Please email your CV to: Holli Fisher at email@example.com