An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the JJ Fox Trading Engineering team as a Vending Operator. The successful applicant needs to be a physically fit, well organised and responsible individual. If you have always had an interest in machinery and are looking for an independent role, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Purpose of the Role:
The main purpose of this position is to maintain and stock a range of machines located within a variety of customers’ premises.
- Ensure machines are fully stocked, record machine refills, and perform audits
- Keep the machines maintained to the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene
- Maintain van stock and records, and keep an eye on the product expiry dates
- Rectify machine faults on site, escalate any serious faults to Management
- Ensure the customers receive first class service levels and report any customer feedback (both positive and negative) to Management
- Provide cover for other team members as required
- Clean driving licence
- Basic knowledge of Office 365 (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- CRB clearance
- Mechanical / electrical knowledge
Hours of Work
Normal working hours are 37.5 per week over five days and you may be required, on occasion, to work overtime to meet business needs.
- Training will be given on the machines, and you will gain a basic food safety certification
- A van is provided that may be taken home for the evenings and weekends
- A uniform is provided
- 20 days’ vacation
- Subscription to Dental and Health care
How to Apply & Closing Date
Please email your CV to: email@example.com by the end of the day on Friday 18 June 2021.