We're hiring! Account Manager
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within Fox Commercial Team!
As Account Manager you’ll be a vital part of the Fox Commercial Management Team. Your role is to develop and maintain trusting relationships with a portfolio of existing and new clients within HoReCA, Corporate, Government, Care home and FM Channels to build customer loyalty and expand the relationships with customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives.
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding sales and margin goals
- Demonstrate outstanding customer service to build relationships and ensure customer satisfaction
- Increase sales through greater penetration within existing accounts while also prospecting and building business with new accounts
- Demonstrate product knowledge about all range of products and their applications,
- Presenting new and innovative items, identify and close sales with new and existing customers
- Implement and manage pricing strategies within all accounts
- Communicate and cooperate in productive manner with all departments
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics and Pipeline data, utilising the PowerBI tool
Experience, attributes and skills we are looking for:
- Sales experience within Hospitality sector or Wholesale and wine knowledge is desirable
- Understanding of customers business and needs
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude, excellent communication skills
- A high level of self-motivation and organisation
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
- An excellent customer service aptitude and a professional and courteous manner
- IT and Microsoft Office skills
What’s in it for you?
Joining Fox means– full of support, opportunities. We offer great remuneration package, a company car, a company pension scheme, discounted Bupa healthcare.
Location: Jersey, Hours: 37.5 hrs, 5 days per week, immediate start.
To apply please email your CV and cover letter to HR@foxtrading.co.uk.