We are recruiting for a MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT!
Working closely within a small team the successful candidate will primarily report to the Finance Director and would be required to perform accounting, reporting, compliance and administrative tasks on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
This is an excellent opportunity to advance a career in accountancy, both through continued studies towards a recognised accountancy qualification, and by gaining accounting experience in a commercial environment.
- With the support of the Finance Department, complete all the period end tasks, routines and controls.
- Preparing monthly management accounts, including profit and loss accounts, budgets, variance analysis and commentaries.
- Assist in the production of the annual budget and forecasts, calculate variances from the budget and report significant issues to management.
- Finance Business Partnering to operational teams.
- Ensuring spending is kept in line with the budget.
- Being accountable for the accounting operations of the company through:
- The production of timely periodic financial reports and Key Performance Indicators for the Group,
- The maintenance of an adequate system of accounting records,
- Operate a comprehensive set of controls and budgets designed to mitigate risk, enhance the accuracy of the company’s reported financial results,
- Coordinate the provision of information to auditors for our annual audit.
- Monitoring and evaluate financial information and advise on ways of improving business performance.
- Providing a support service to other departments and interpreting and communicating financial data to non-financial managers.
- Be qualified or training towards a recognised accounting qualification.
- Relevant experience in a similar role would be a distinct advantage, though not essential.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong IT and Excel knowledge, with wider exposure to Microsoft Office products.
- An ability to work both individually and as part of a wider team.
- Be accurate, well organised, with an eye for detail.
- Takes ownership of and follows tasks through to their conclusion.
Salary and Conditions would be commensurate with experience.
Please send a copy of your CV marked “Management Accountant Vacancy” to: email@example.com by 21/08/2020