We're hiring! Senior Sales Manager
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within Fox Commercial Team!
As Senior Sales Manager you’ll be a strategic part of the Fox Commercial Management Team. Your role is to ensure pan-island growth in HoReCa, Corporate, and other sectors and help our people be the best that they can be. You will be leading by example and embracing Fox values of One Business, One Team, One Solution approach in order to maximise sales opportunities across Fox products and services portfolio.
- Responsible for meeting the sales targets of the organisation through effective planning and budgeting.
- Identify and develop new market opportunities for the business while maintaining and improving relationships with existing clients to ensure service delivery and maximising sales opportunities
- Responsible for the sales team by supporting and motivating team members where each one contributes in best possible way and works towards the goals and objectives of the organisation by delegating as per interests and specialties of the individuals.
- Conducting research with the Head of Commercial performing analyses on the performance of the sales department ensuring prompt delivery and accuracy of daily/weekly/monthly/ quarterly reports to senior management.
- Playing a collaborative role, partnering up with the finance department to ensure availability of sufficient funds for the sales department to ensure optimal performance. Working closely with senior sales management in the creation of new sales strategies and approaches.
- Representing the business beyond the sales department- participating in tradeshows, sales workshops, sales seminars, and events on behalf of the business for the purpose of establishing the business as a thought leader in the market, gaining the respect and trust of consumers and competitors alike.
Experience, attributes and skills we’re looking for:
- Proven sales management experience within Hospitality sector or Wholesale is required, wine knowledge is desirable
- Open and approachable management style with ability to relate to others
- Strong analytical, organisational and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills including report writing
- Ability to manage and assess complex data to direct strategic business plans
- A high level of self-motivation and organisation
- A strategic thinker who understands the needs of the business and customers
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
- An excellent customer service aptitude and a professional and courteous manner
What’s in it for you?
Location: Jersey, Hours, 37.5 hrs, 5 days per week, immediate start
Find out more about and view full job description at www.foxtrading.co.uk or email HR@foxtrading.co.uk for any queries, Follow us and find out more on our Facebook page.
To apply please email your CV and cover letter to HR@foxtrading.co.uk