An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the JJ Fox Trading Engineering team as a Vending Operator.
The main purpose of this position is to provide holiday cover for the Vending Operators in maintaining and stocking a range of machines located on our customers’ premises. In addition, the role will assist the Engineering team in a variety of tasks around the workshop and warehouse. The successful applicant needs to be a physically fit, well organised and a responsible individual, who enjoys working with people and resolving issues in a quick and efficient manner.
- Replace the Vending Operators in times of absence
- Ensure machines are fully stocked, record machine refills, and perform audits
- Keep the machines maintained to the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene
- Maintain van stock and records, and monitor the product expiry dates
- Rectify machine faults on site, escalate any serious faults to Fox Management
- Ensure the customers receive first class service levels and report any customer feedback (both positive and negative) to Fox Management
- Assist the engineering team in machine and equipment installations and removals, in servicing machinery and replacing water filters
- Assist within the warehouse to maintain the inventory of machines and spare parts
- Good communicator who is comfortable working in a team & individually at customer sites
- Clean driving licence
- Basic knowledge of Office 365 (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- CRB clearance
- Mechanical / electrical knowledge
Hours of Work
Normal working hours are 37.5 per week over five days and you may be required, on occasion, to work overtime to meet business needs.
- 20 days’ holiday
- Subscription to Dental and Health care
How to Apply & Closing Date
Please email your CV to: email@example.com by the end of the day on 2nd November 2021.