An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the JJ Fox Trading Engineering team as a Vending Operator / Trainee Engineer. The successful applicant needs to be a physically fit, well organised and responsible individual. If you have always had an interest in machinery this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Purpose of the Role:
The main purpose of this position is to maintain and stock a range of machines located within a variety of customers’ premises whilst being trained up on their servicing and repair. Ultimately the role will progress into a full time engineering position within the company.
- Ensure machines are fully stocked, record machine refills, and perform audits
- Keep the machines maintained to the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene
- Maintain van stock and records, and keep an eye on the product expiry dates
- Rectify machine faults on site, escalate any serious faults to Management
- Ensure the customers receive first class service levels and report any customer feedback (both positive and negative) to Management
- Train with the incumbent engineers on all operated vending machines in order to be able to fully service and repair all models
- Provide cover for other team members as required
- Clean driving licence
- Basic knowledge of Office 365 (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Mechanical / electrical knowledge
- CRB clearance
- Mechanical / electrical qualification
Hours of Work
Normal working hours are 37.5 per week over five days and you may be required, on occasion, to work overtime to meet business needs.
- Training will be given on the machines, and you will gain a basic food safety certification
- A van is provided that may be taken home for the evenings and weekends
- A uniform is provided
- 20 days’ holiday
- Subscription to Dental and Health care
How to Apply & Closing Date
Please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org by the end of the day on Friday 30 July 2021.